Tips and Safety
Pure Scented Candles Handmade Soy Wax Candle All Natural
Here are some helpful hints and safety tips to help you enjoy your Pure Scented Candle.
The Body Massage Oil Candle:
This candle which burns 3 degrees above body temperature, creates a body massage oil. The first time you burn your candle make sure it burns to the edge. Usually 2 to 3 hours. This establishes your candle's "memory". That allows your candle to burn more evenly. After the first burn, please burn for approximately 15 to 20 minutes to release the oil. Then extinguish the flame and use the oil to soften your skin and smell great.
Keep your wick trimmed to about 1/2 inch. If your wick is too short, your candle may extinguish itself. If that happens, please re-light and pour out the extra wax out.
For best results, try to burn your candle for 2 to 3 hours every time you use your candle. As you will see in our Safety Tips, please never leave a burning candle unattended.
Chunky Soy Tarts & Warmers:
Simply take one Soy Wax Tart and place in the Tart Warmer. Turn on the Warmer and watch the soy wax melt. This usually takes about 15 minuets. You will start to smell the wonderful aroma. When you are done using the Warmer turn off and unplug. If there is still wax left, leave it in there and allow for it to re-harden. The next time you use your Warmer the Soy Wax will re-melt and release it's fragrance. If at some point there is still Soy Wax left in the Warmer that doesn't seem very fragrant, simply discard and clean the Warmer Bowl with hot soapy water an it will be ready for the next use. Enjoy!
- Place Warmer in safe location away from children and pets
- Place Warmer on heat resistant surface
- Allow unit and candle jar cool before moving
- Do not allow cord to hang over edge of table or counter
- For indoor use only
- Never submerge unit in water, tart bowl may be cleaned with hot soapy water
- Unplug before cleaning or not in use
- Do not leave unattended when in use
Approximate Burn Times for soy wax candles:
- Tea Light : 7 hours
- 3 oz. : 15 hours
- 6 oz. : 30 hours
- 8 oz. : 50 hours
- 12 oz. : 75 hours
- 18 oz. : 100 hours
- 26 oz. : 150 hours
Candle wax spill?
No problem soy wax can be cleaned up with hot, soapy water!
Candle Safety Tips :
- Burn candle within sight, Do Not leave unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and away from pets
- Do Not burn candle near items that could catch on fire
- Keep your wick trimmed 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch and keep trimmings out of wax.
- While soy wax burns a lower temperature, please remember that the container could be hot. Use caution when moving a lighted candle.
- Never fall asleep with a candle burning
- Stop using when only 1/2 inch of wax remains
- Being safe will help you enjoy your scented candle!
Thank you shopping Pure Scented Candles
Pure Scented Candles is a division of Cornerstone Market LLC